Union Berlin vs Mainz 05 prediction about the match between Union Berlin vs Mainz 05 in the 3rd round of Bundesliga – German National Championship, which took place at 6:30 pm on October 2, 2020.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Friday 2nd October 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: An der alten Forsterei
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
UNION BERLIN VS MAINZ 05 PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- It was thought that Union Berlin would have an easy victory when only having to welcome Augsburg in the first match, but the home team Alte Forsterei suddenly lost 1-3. The improvement only appeared in the second game, Urs Fischer’s team excellently held a very strong opponent, Monchengladbach on the away field.
- Mainz 05 had a lot of difficulties in the first round, they had to march to away and received a 1-3 defeat against RB Leipzig. In the second round, coach Michael Falkenmayer’s students returned to their home field to welcome rookie VfB Stuttgart, but the results were not much different when they were defeated by the opponent with the score 1-4.
Union Berlin has a temporary home record when winning 3 and losing 2 of the last 5 matches. On the rest of the yard, Mainz 05 proved extremely poor when they lost 3 trips away from home not long ago. Therefore, this will continue to be an away match containing many difficulties for coach Michael Falkenmayer and his students.
UNION BERLIN VS MAINZ 05 PREDICTION TIPS:
- The odds of winning in the Asian handicap of the two teams are not too different, Union Berlin has won 2 and Mainz 05 is even worse when there is only 1 victory in 4 most recent odds. The home field fulcrum will also be a huge advantage so that the team from the German capital can confidently aim to win.
- Union Berlin vs Mainz 05 prediction: Union Berlin -1/4
- The attackers are both scoring 2 goals after the last 2 matches, but the Union Berlin’s defense only has to hit the net 4 times, and Mainz 05 has 7 times to concede goals. Therefore, the weaknesses in the last stop of the visitors will most likely be exploited by the Alte Forsterei home team in the next round.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Union Berlin vs Mainz 05 prediction:
- Union Berlin vs Mainz 05: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- Union Berlin is a team that has a better mentality when they have found prosperity in the last round, they are also better performers in the previous confrontation history. Specifically, the Urs Fischer’s team won 1 victory and 1 point division in the last two matches. So the home team will be a reasonable choice in the European handicap.
- Select: Union Berlin FT
- Union Berlin: Andreas Luthe, Nico Schlotterbeck, Robin Knoche, Marvin Friedrich, Christopher Trimmel, Robert Andrich, Christopher Lenz, Grischa Promel, Taiwo Awoniyi, Sheraldo Becker, Marius Bulter.
- Mainz 05: Robin Zentner, Moussa Niakhate, Jeremiah St. Juste, Daniel Brosinski, Bote Baku, Leandro Barreiro Martins, Robin Quaison, Danny Latza, Karim Onisiwo, Jean-Paul Boetius, Jean Philippe Mateta.