Valencia vs Huesca prediction about the match between Valencia vs Huesca in the 3rd round of La Liga – Spanish National Championship, which took place at 2:00 pm on September 26, 2020.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 26th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Mestalla
STANDING / LA LIGA
VALENCIA VS HUESCA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Valencia had a very impressive start to Laliga this year when they won a jubilant 4-2 victory in the reception of Levante at home in the opening round. However, they were disappointed in the next round when they lost 1-2 against an underrated opponent, Celta Vigo.
- It is worth mentioning that in the last defeat, the statistics showed that the Bats had a completely inferior game compared to the opponent, proof that they only got 3 shots compared to 6 times Celta Vigo got it and was 2 times ahead of her opponent. However, the Mestalla can be completely confident in this match when they play at home, which has helped them win the last 4 matches.
- Rookie Huesca is having a lot of difficulties in the Laliga arena this year when they currently only get 1 point after 1 draw and 1 loss. If the 1-1 draw on Villarreal’s field in the first game was not a bad achievement for them, the defeat against another rookie, Cadiz at home in round 2 showed many disadvantages of the team.
- In the last defeat, the home team El Alcoa held the ball 71% but did not hit the target once, which shows the deadlock in the attack deployment of this team. In 4 friendly matches before the tournament, one of Huesca’s good matches was to win against Alaves and draw with Real Sociedad.
VALENCIA VS HUESCA PREDICTION TIPS:
- Valencia’s level is completely superior to this rookie, plus experience and a more quality squad, the Bats are clearly being appreciated. Confrontation records in the past are also supporting the home team of Mestalla, when they both won 2 times, the most recent is a 6-2 victory last year. Meanwhile, looking at what Huesca has gained after the last 2 rounds shows that their strength is quite bad. Therefore, the victory for the home team is completely deserved.
- Valencia vs Huesca prediction: Valencia -1/2
- Valencia’s scoring performance in the past time has been very good, especially when they play at home, as evidenced by the recent 4 consecutive matches they all opened fire, of which 3 games scored more than 1 goal, but three-quarters of these games have conceded. The biggest weakness of rookie Huesca is the defense when the last 6 matches include 4 friendly matches and the last 2 rounds, only the match with the 3rd place team, Sabadell, is that they do not concede. Therefore, choosing Over will be a reasonable decision.
- Select: Over 2.1/4
Valencia vs Huesca prediction:
- Valencia vs Huesca: 3 – 1 (H1: 2 – 0)
- Valencia is a team that has regularly had good results in the Laliga for many years and they are also regularly present in European competitions, while Huesca is just a team that has just promoted and did not have good form. good performance in the past time. In addition, Valencia is playing at home and has won the last 3 home matches, meanwhile, with a 0-2 defeat against Cadiz, the confidence in Huesca is unfounded. So, the above bet will be a wise choice.
- Select: Valencia FT
- Valencia: Jaume Domenech Sanchez, Gabriel Armando de Abreu, Mouctar Diakhaby, Daniel Wass, Jose Luis Gaya Pena, Vicente Esquerdo, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Yunus Musah, Lee Kang In, Goncalo Manuel Ganchinho Guedes, Maximiliano Gomez
- Huesca: Andres Fernandez Moreno, Dimitrios Siovas, Jorge Pulido Mayoral, Javier Galan, Pablo Maffeo, Eugeni Valderrama Domenech, David Ferreiro Quiroga, Pedro Mosquera Parada, Rafael Mir Vicente, SJuan Carlos Real Ruiz, hinji Okazaki