Valencia vs Levante is a confrontation that will take place at 7:00 pm on September 13. This is a match in the first round of the Spanish National Championship – La Liga. Valencia vs Levante prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the best for yourself.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Sunday 13th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 1st
VALENCIA VS LEVANTE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Last season was considered a failure of Valencia when they could not win a ticket to the European arena this season, specifically, the Bats only won 53 points after 38 matches and lost to 6th place by the exact distance of 1 win. The goal that coach Javier Garcia and his students set out this year is definitely to regain their position.
- The Mestalla Stadium home team soon started to find themselves again when they soon attended friendly matches to review their forces. The achievements in those 4 matches also brought very positive signs, namely that Valencia won 3 wins and 1 draw. Thereby, completing the framework for the reception of rival city, Levante, in the opening match of La Liga.
Having 49 points after 38 rounds, Levante completed their relegation goal at the end of the last season in 12th place. Coach Francisco Lopez and his students had a successful friendly season when they were unbeaten in all 5 The match, the record of winning 4 wins and only 1 time being held by the opponent will be the premise for their confidence before entering the new season.
VALENCIA VS LEVANTE PREDICTION TIPS:
- Mestalla is still a very solid spiritual fulcrum for Valencia, the achievement including 4 wins and only 1 defeat in the last 5 welcoming times clearly shows that. On the other side of the field, 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat are not bad achievements on Levante’s away field but it also does not show their stability. Therefore, the home team will still be a safer option.
- Valencia vs Levante prediction: Valencia -1/2
- The previous encounters between the two teams were quite interesting according to the derby scenario, which is shown through the fact that there were 4 attempts in 6 previous encounters between them. Along with a very good performance in recent friendlies will also be a prerequisite for this confrontation to continue to become more attractive and more goals.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Valencia vs Levante prediction:
- Valencia vs Levante: 3 – 1
- Although this is a derby between two rivals from the same city, Levante has never been considered a counterweight to Valencia. That is clearly shown through 5 victories that the Bats have in the last 10 encounters, while Levante only once did the same thing. With that much information, it can be seen that Valencia is a worthy choice to trust.
- Select: Valencia FT
- Valencia: Cillessen, Mangala, Paulista, Florenzi, Wass, Parejo, Guedes, Kondogbia, Gomez, Vallejo, Gameiro.
- Levante: Koko Vegas, Duarte, Postigo, Tono, Coke, Radoja, Hernani, Melero, Leon, Morales, Matri.