Valencia vs Real Madrid prediction – In the next 9th round, Valencia will welcome the defending champions Real Madrid at home. Currently, the Bats are in very bad form and are in the bottom half of the chart. Meanwhile, the White Vulture is slowly regaining their top position.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 9th
- Location: Mestalla
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / LA LIGA
VALENCIA VS REAL MADRID PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- After a series of disappointing results with 3 consecutive defeats, Valencia continued not to be appreciated despite playing at home in the reception of Getafe not long ago. The bats had a completely inferior match against the opponent, but the goal on the penalty spot in the last minute saved coach Javier Garcia’s students from a defeat.
- With poor performance in the last 4 rounds, it is not surprising that Valencia is only 13th on the rankings with 8 points after 8 rounds, bad luck has not let them go when the home team of Mestalla has to welcome the defending champions Real Madrid in the next round. Another defeat is currently present in front of the Bats at the moment.
- Welcoming Huesca at home in the 8th round match, Real Madrid has affirmed their level with a jubilant victory with a score of 4-1. Thereby, the students of coach Zinedine Zidane continued to maintain to the top with 16 points after 7 matches, only 1 point behind the top team Real Sociedad, but less than 1 match.
- Only 1 time to win the Asian match in the last 4 rounds, Valencia is no longer receiving too much trust from experts. On the other side of the field, the recent stability has helped Real Madrid win 3/4 of the most recent opening, just looking at the difference above is enough to see that the White Vulture will be a reasonable choice.
Valencia vs Real Madrid prediction: Real Madrid -1 FT
- To concede up to 8 lanes after just 5 rounds, Valencia’s defense is really having problems and that makes Real Madrid’s ability to stand firmly in front of the attackers is very low. The above thing is completely grounded if you look at the shooting up to 14 times after just 5 battles of the White Vulture, so Over is still highly appreciated.
- Select: Over 3 FT
Valencia vs Real Madrid prediction: Valencia 1-3 Real Madrid (H1: 0-2)
- Looking at their head-to-head achievements in recent seasons also shows that Real Madrid is much better than their opponents, namely, they won 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. Marching to Mestalla is not too difficult when the students of coach Zinedine Zidane win 2, draw 1 and lose 1 of 4 as guests. So, victory is within reach of the Royal team.
- Valencia vs Real Madrid prediction: Real Madrid FT
- Valencia: Jaume Domenech Sanchez, Hugo Guillamon, Gabriel Armando de Abreu, Jose Luis Gaya Pena, Thierry Correia, Daniel Wass, Carlos Soler Barragan, Denis Cheryshev, Maximiliano Gomez, Yunus Musah, Lee Kang In.
- Real Madrid: Thibaut Courtois, Sergio Ramos Garcia, Raphael Varane, Ferland Mendy, Lucas Vazquez Iglesias, Casemiro, Santiago Federico Valverde, Eden Hazard, Toni Kroos, Karim Benzema, Marco Asensio Willemsen.