The reviews to the football Vasteras vs Halmstad prediction in Sweden: Superettan about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Wednesday 29th July 2020
- Event: Superettan
- Stage: Matchday 9th
Vasteras vs Halmstad Prediction recommendation:
Asian Handicap Vasteras vs Halmstad Prediction:
- 3 encounters in history, Vasteras SK has not tasted victory against Halmstad when drawing 2 and losing 1. Last season, Vasteras SK received a 2-3 defeat at home to this competitor.
- This year, Halmstad is extremely excited after the early results of the season. Failure may help them focus more on the next stage. In contrast, Vasteras SK has lost 3 of the last 4 matches so it will be hard to make a surprise against opponents they have never surpassed.
The best Vasteras vs Halmstad Prediction:
- Vasteras SK FK +1/4 (H1)
- Halmstad -1/2 (Full Time)
O/U Odds Vasteras vs Halmstad Prediction:
- The next match of the 9th round of the Swedish 2nd Division 2 this year is a confrontation between Vasteras SK and opponent Halmstad. Vasteras SK finished last season with 10th place overall with 34 points after 30 rounds. This year, this team had an impressive start when they were completely unbeaten after the first 4 rounds when they won 1 and drew 3. However, after that, a long series of unexpected results.
- Meanwhile, Asbrink’s 90 + 7 goal made Halmstad receive bitter fruit at home against rookie Akropolis with a score of 2-3. This defeat has officially ended the series of 6 unbeaten matches of this team, including up to 5 victories. With 16 points, they were beaten by Degerfors on the chart and dropped to 2nd place in the rankings.
Best Vasteras vs Halmstad Prediction:
- Under 1 (H1)
- Under 2 1/2 (Full Time)
European Odds Prediction:
- At home, Vasteras SK has 7 goals as well as 7 goals lost so far. They will have a tough 90 minutes in the face of the best defense in the current tournament is Halmstad with only 5 goals lost in 8 matches. 3 previous away matches, Halmstad played extremely solid and has not received any goals. The basis for believing a victory will belong to Halmstad.
- Halmstad (Full Time) to win FT
Score Vasteras vs Halmstad
The sudden defeat made Halmstad players have to be more cautious in how to enter. After a match, you have to get 3 goals in the previous match, they will definitely correct the defense and make the next 90 minutes can continue to score a few goals. Anyway, through 3 away games in the league since the beginning of the season, Halmstad has not conceded.
- Vasteras SK FK 0-0 Halmstad H1
- Vasteras SK FK 0-1 Halmstad H2
Lineup Norrby IF vs Eskilstuna
- Vasteras FK: Daniel Svensson, Emir Smajic, Hellgren, Jesper Floren, Ilir Berisha, Emil Skogh, Ottosson, Moggia, Samuel Holm, Sabetkar, Stefan Batan.
- Halmstads: Allansson, Boman, Bengtsson, Berntsson, Johansson, Nilsson Sa, Kurtulus, Djuric, Tot Wikstrom, Kroon, Wiedesheim.