Ventforet Kofu vs Mito Hollyhock prediction – Ventforet Kofu stood before the opportunity to bring 3 points in the reception of Hollyhock in round 33. Sublimation performance helped the Kose Sports team to bring 3 wins in the last 4 rounds. Being a guest of Ventforet Kofu at the moment seems too much for the team from Mito.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 11th November 2020
- Event: J.League 2
- Stage: Matchday 33rd
- Location: Yamanashi Chuo Bank Stadium
- 11/08/2020 – Omiya Ardija 1 – 2 Ventforet Kofu (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Ventforet Kofu 1 – 0 FC Ryukyu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/01/2020 – Tochigi SC 0 – 0 Ventforet Kofu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/08/2020 – Zweigen Kanazawa FC 2 – 4 Mito Hollyhock (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/04/2020 – Mito Hollyhock 0 – 1 Avispa Fukuoka (H1: 0 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – V-Varen Nagasaki 4 – 1 Mito Hollyhock (H1: 1 – 1)
- 07/29/2020 – Mito Hollyhock 2 – 2 Ventforet Kofu (H1: 1 – 2)
- 07/31/2019 – Mito Hollyhock 1 – 1 Ventforet Kofu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/14/2019 – Ventforet Kofu 1 – 2 Mito Hollyhock (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE 2
VENTFORET KOFU VS MITO HOLLYHOCK PREDICTION & TIPS
- Ventforet Kofu has had a very stable performance in the past when they are all unbeaten in 4 consecutive matches, including 3 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw is against Tochigi SC, the team is also doing very well at this moment.
- With this achievement, Coach Kobayashi and his students currently have 42 points after 13 wins, 13 draws and 6 losses, in which they are one of the 3 teams with the best home performance at the moment when they have got 32 points after 16 games. Moreover, all 3 of Ventforet Kofu’s last 3 home games have all 3 points, but they are not really convincing wins with a difference of 1 goal.
- Mito Hollyhock had a jubilant 4-2 victory on Zweigen Kanazawa FC’s field in the previous round 3 days ago, but this is just the team that is not appreciated and is currently ranked in the bottom half of the rankings at this time.
- This victory also more or less helped them recover when they lost in the previous 2 consecutive matches, including a 1-4 defeat against the 3rd ranked team at the moment, V-Varen Nagasaki on the field of this opponent. The away record of coach Akiba’s army is better than the home record as they have earned 25 points after 7 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses, scored 32 goals and received 24 goals.
Currently, there are many advantages for Ventforet Kofu players in this confrontation, firstly, they have home advantage and have won the last 3 home matches. The second is that they have better performance and achievement than this opponent, in which there are 10 more points after 32 rounds. In addition, in the first leg of this season at Mito Hollyhock’s home field, the home team could not win against this opponent after a 2-2 draw, a match in which they were even 2 times ahead and only score in injury time.
With these advantages, the Ventforet Kofu vs Mito Hollyhock prediction said that the ability of the home team to spend 3 points is very positive.
Ventforet Kofu vs Mito Hollyhock prediction: Ventforet Kofu 2 – 1 Mito Hollyhock (H1: 1 – 0)
- Ventforet Kofu: Kosuke Okanishio, Hideomi Yamamoto, Tatsushi Koyanagi, Daiki Nakashio, Sho Araki, Hideyuki Nozawan, Iwana Kobayashi, Riku Yamada, Shusuke Ota, Riku Nakayama, Rafael Marques Mariano
- Mito Hollyhock: Ayumi Niekawa, Boniface Uduka, Jelani Reshaun Sumiyoshi, Stevia Agbus Mikuni, Yota Maejima, Yuichi Hirano, Yuto Hiratsuka, Ryo Toyama, Kazuma Yamaguchi, Koya Okuda, Masato Nakayama