Verona vs Sassuolo prediction – Sassuolo is really flying high this season as they are currently at No. 2 on the rankings. In round 8, they will have to be a guest against a very annoying opponent, Verona. Whether Sassuolo can continue to maintain their unbeaten streak last time.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 22nd November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Marc Antonio Bentegodi
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / SERIE A
VERONA VS SASSUOLO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Both Verona vs Sassuolo are very determined to maintain their unbeaten streak last time. Therefore, victory is what both teams are aiming for.
Verona vs Sassuolo prediction:
- Verona is in very good shape last time when completely unbeaten in the last 5 matches, including 1 victory. On the rankings, with 12 points gained, they are currently ranked 8th on the rankings and are only 1 point away from the top 6 position.
- On the opposite side, Sassuolo is really flying high this season when going through the first 7 rounds they are completely unbeaten, including up to 4 wins. Currently, they are at 2nd place on the rankings by having 15 points and only 2 points away from the lead.
- Select: Sassuolo FT
- H1 Over/Under: 1.25. Over’s win rate: 1.85, Under’s is 1.89.
- FT Over/Under: 3 draw. Over’s win rate: 1.82, Under’s is 2.00.
- Confrontation history between Verona vs Sassuolo often has very few goals scored when in the last 5 meetings between the two teams, there are 4 under matches and only 1 Over match.
- Select: Under 2 FT
Verona vs Sassuolo prediction: Verona 0 – 2 Sassuolo
- Sassuolo is completely dominating confrontation every time they meet Verona in history when there are 3 wins and only 1 defeat in the last 5 times the two teams face each other. In particular, in the last 2 visits to Verona, Sassuolo also won. With the mental advantages of having Sassuolo’s great excitement, it can be said that it will be difficult for Verona to win against Sassuolo this match.
- Verona vs Sassuolo prediction: Sassuolo FT
- Verona: Marco Silvestri, Matteo Lovato, Adrien Tameze, Federico Dimarco, Mattia Zaccagni, Marco Davide Faraoni, Darko Lazovic, Ivan Ilic, Antonin Barak, Federico Ceccherini, Yildirim Mert Cetin
- Sassuolo: Andrea Consigli, Gian Marco Ferrari, Manuel Locatelli, Domenico Berardi, Francesco Caputo, Vlad Chiriches, Filip Djuricic, Kaan Ayhan, Mert Muldur, Giorgos Kyriakopoulos, Maxime Lopez