VfL Bochum vs St.Pauli prediction about the match between VfL Bochum vs St.Pauli in the 1st round of 2nd Bundesliga – German Division 2, which took place at 6:30 pm on September 21, 2020.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Monday 21st September 2020
- Event: 2nd Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Rewirpower Station
- 09/12/2020 – Engers 0 – 3 VfL Bochum (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/05/2020 – Schalke 04 3 – 0 VfL Bochum (H1: 3 – 0)
- 08/28/2020 – Borussia Dortmund 0 – 2 VfL Bochum (H1: 0 – 2)
- 09/13/2020 – SV Elversberg 4 – 2 St.Pauli (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/06/2020 – St.Pauli 1 – 0 Sonderjyske (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Werder Bremen 1 – 0 St.Pauli (H1: 1 – 0)
- 06/05/2020 – VfL Bochum 2 – 0 St.Pauli (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/09/2019 – St.Pauli 1 – 1 VfL Bochum (H1: 1 – 1)
- 05/12/2019 – St.Pauli 0 – 0 VfL Bochum (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / 2ND BUNDESLIGA
VFL BOCHUM VS ST.PAULI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- VfL Bochum’s performance last season was quite poor with only 46 points after 11 wins, 13 draws and 10 losses. However, they are one of the best end-of-season teams with only 1 loss, 5 draw and 6 wins in the last 12 rounds, in which the only defeat is against a very strong opponent. Hanover 96, the team finished 6th place.
- In this season, coach Thomas Reis and his students had a gentle match when they did not take too much effort to beat a 5th place team, FC Engers 07 with a score of 3-0 in a match in the national cup. In addition, in the previous series of friendly matches, they defeated Borussia Dortmund’s reserve squad 3-1.
- St.Pauli was disappointed when they lost to an unknown underdog SV Elversberg with the score 2-4 in a match in the national cup. In addition, in the previous four friendlies, they only won the undervalued Danish team Sonderjyske, lost 0-1 to the newly relegated Bundesliga team Werder Bremen and familiar opponent Holstein Kiel.
- The record of the Millerntor team is very bad, only having 39 points after 9 wins, 12 draws and 13 losses, so remember that only more than the team has to play in the relegation playoff only 2 points. In addition, the recent 8 away matches St.Pauli has not won, even lost to 7.
Last season, St.Pauli had a worse record than their opponent in this match, in addition, at 2 times they met, they drew at home and lost 0-2 at away in the second leg. In addition, VfL Bochum has home advantage, the fulcrum has helped them unbeaten in the last 6 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 3 draws. Meanwhile, the away field is the haunt of St. Paul’s players when they were empty-handed in all 5 recent matches, even in these 5 matches their defense received a total of 17 goals.
Therefore, the VfL Bochum vs St.Pauli prediction shows that 3 points will be a not too difficult task for the home team in this confrontation.
VfL Bochum vs St.Pauli prediction: VfL Bochum 2 – 1 St.Pauli (H1: 1 – 0)
- VfL Bochum: Manuel Riemann, Vasilios Lampropoulos, Maxim Leitsch, Manuel Riemann, Danilo Soares, Anthony Losilla, Simon Zoller, Robert Tesche, Gerrit Holtmann, Robert Zulj, Silvère Ganvoula
- St.Pauli: Robin Himmelmann, Marvin Senger, Philipp Ziereis, Christopher Avevor, Sebastian Ohlsson, Marvin Knoll, Marvin Knoll, Afeez Aremu, Leart Paqarada, Maximilian Dittgen, Daniel-Kofi Kyereh, Boris Tashchy