Viking vs Haugesund prediction – The Norwegian league is slowly drifting back into the second half of the season, the lack of good performance is leaving Viking and Haugesund on target in the current season as their gap and the top group is very big. On the coming 27th, the two teams will have a meeting with each other predicting it will be a boring and not too important game.
- Match date: 6:00 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Event: Eliteserien
- Stage: Matchday 22nd
- Location: Viking Stadion
- 10/04/2020 – Viking 2 – 2 Stromsgodset (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Mjondalen IF 1 – 2 Viking (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/20/2020 – Viking 5 – 2 Aalesund FK (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/18/2020 – Haugesund 2 – 0 Sarpsborg 08 (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Start Kristiansand 5 – 1 Haugesund (H1: 3 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Haugesund 4 – 4 Odd Grenland (H1 – 2)
- 07/19/2020 – Haugesund 0 – 2 Viking (H1: 0 – 1)
- 06/10/2019 – Haugesund 1 – 1 Viking (H1: 0 – 1)
- 12/08/2019 – Haugesund 0 – 1 Viking (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / ELITESERIEN
VIKING VS HAUGESUND PREDICTION & TIPS
- Currently, Viking has 29 points after 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses, their goals and losses are equal to 38 goals. The recent performance of this team is quite stable, having been unbeaten in all 8 recent consecutive matches on all fronts, including up to 5 wins and 3 draws, the most impressive in the unbeaten series.
- This must include the 3-2 victory over the leading team at the moment, Molde. However, the home performance this season of coach Bjarne Berntsen’s army is not good when only in the home performance, they are ranked 10th in 16 when they only have 15 points after 10 matches.
- After 4 consecutive matches only brought 1 point after 1 draw and 3 losses, in the last round in the reception of Sarpsborg 08 FF, Haugesund got all 3 points against this opponent after a convincing victory with the score 2-0. Remember their last victory was against a team that is in very high form when they were previously unbeaten 4 matches with 3 wins and 1 draw and did not receive any goals.
- However, it can be said that the away field is a huge haunt for the Haugesund home team when they have only won 8 points after the last 10 games, including empty-handed in the last 3 matches, in that received up to 9 goals.
This is a match that the advantage is in favor of Viking players, one of the reasons they are appreciated is that their recent performance is very stable compared to their opponents, their current achievement is also better with 4 more points and less than 1 game kick. Moreover, in the first leg at home, Haugesund lost 0-2 to this opponent, so it is understandable that they are expected to have difficulty in this trip.
With these advantages, the Viking vs Haugesund prediction believes that the home team can completely continue to maintain their performance and get all 3 points in this confrontation.
Viking vs Haugesund prediction: Viking 2 – 1 Haugesund (H1: 2 – 0)
- Viking: Iven Austbo, Axel Oskar Andresson, Henrik Heggheim, Viljar Helland Vevatne, Sondre Bjorshol, Joe Bell, Ylldren Ibrahimaj, Fredrik Torsteinbo, Even Ostensen, Zymer Bytyqi, Yann-Erik de Lanlay
- Haugesund: Helge Sandvik, Benjamin Hansen, Fredrik Knudsen, Mikkel Desler, Kevin Martin Krygard, Thore Pedersen, Niklas Sandberg, Bruno Leite, Kristoffer Velde, Alexander Stolas, Ibrahima Wadji