Villarreal vs Maccabi Tel Aviv prediction – Villarreal and Maccabi are the two teams leading Group I with 6 absolute points after 2 rounds. Therefore, they are full of confidence when facing each other directly in the next round 3. However, Villarreal is certainly still appreciated for kicking at home.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: El Madrigal
- 11/03/2020 – Villarreal 2 – 0 Valladolid (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/30/2020 – Qarabag 1 – 3 Villarreal (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Cadiz 0 – 0 Villarreal (H1: 0 – 0)
MACCABI TEL AVIV
- 11/03/2020 – Maccabi Haifa 2 – 2 Maccabi Tel Aviv (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/30/2020 – Sivasspor 1 – 2 Maccabi Tel Aviv (Hi1: 0 – 0)
- 10/26/2020 – Maccabi Tel Aviv 0 – 0 Hapoel Beer Sheva (H1: 0 – 0)
- 12/08/2017 – Villarreal 0 – 1 Maccabi Tel Aviv (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/29/2017 – Maccabi Tel Aviv 0 – 0 Villarreal (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP I
VILLARREAL VS MACCABI TEL AVIV PREDICTION & TIPS
- Villarreal is aiming for this third round, nothing more than taking all 3 points, thereby consolidating the leading position in the table. After 2 matches, they won both and both with very convincing results, scored 8 goals and received 4 goals.
- Currently, the representative of La Liga is in a very convincing form when they have been unbeaten for the last 8 consecutive matches in all competitions, including 6 wins and 2 draws, one of the two draws is against Atletico Madrid, the team is ranked 2nd in the standings but only 1 point behind the leading team and less than 1 match. This season, Villarreal only lost 1 game out of 11, and it was a loss against giant Barcelona.
MACCABI TEL AVIV
- Maccabi Tel Aviv is the defending champion at the Israeli National Championship and also the team that has been crowned champion for the past two consecutive seasons. They also spent 6 points after 2 matches in this group, but both victories were very hard with the close scores 1-0 and 2-1.
- With the crowning in the domestic arena recently, the Israeli representative went through the Champions League preliminary matches and as a result, they slapped Red Bull Salzburg with a total of 2-5 after 2 the match in the last round. The recent performance of Maccabi Tel Aviv is also not good when the last two matches in the league have not won and only won a quarter of the last away game.
This is a match that is said to have a huge difference in strength as well as class, in which, with what Laliga’s representative has at the moment, it is helping them completely dominate. If but before the last two opponents in this group, Villarreal all won with the difference, Maccabi Tel Aviv only wins.
In addition, Villarreal has an extremely impressive home record with 6 consecutive wins, including 4 wins with more than 1 goal difference, which will be a great difficulty for the visitors in the match. this head. Therefore, the Villarreal vs Maccabi Tel Aviv prediction believes that victory will belong to the Spanish team.
Villarreal vs Maccabi Tel Aviv prediction: Villarreal 3 – 1 Maccabi Tel Aviv (H1: 2 – 0)
- Villarreal: Geronimo Rulli, Juan Marcos Foyth, Pau Torres, Ruben Pena Jimenez, Alfonso Pedraza Sag, Samuel Chimerenka Chukwueze, Manuel Trigueros Munoz, Vicente Iborra, Takefusa Kubo, Jaume Vicent Costa Jorda, Carlos Bacca
- Maccabi Tel Aviv: Daniel Tenenbaum, Eitan Tibi, Sherran Yeini, Luis Hernandez Rodriguez, Maor Kandil, Dor Peretz, Ofir Davidadze, Dan Glazer, Itay Shechter, Dan Biton, Avraham Rikan