Virtus Entella vs Venezia prediction – Soccer matchup Virtus Entella vs Venezia – 2:00 pm, 11/14/2020 – Italy 2nd Division
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 14th November 2020
- Event: Serie B
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Stadio Comunale di Chiavari
- 11/09/2020 – Virtus Entella 1 – 5 Brescia (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Brescia 2 – 2 Virtus Entella (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/27/2020 – Virtus Entella 3 – 1 Pisa (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/08/2020 – A.C Reggiana 1919 2 – 1 Venezia (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – Venezia 2 – 0 Empoli (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/28/2020 – Verona 2 – 2 Venezia (H1: 1 – 0)
- 02/15/2020 – Venezia 2 – 2 Virtus Entella (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/25/2019 – Virtus Entella 0 – 2 Venezia (H1: 0 – 1)
- 04/18/2018 – Venezia 2 – 0 Virtus Entella (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / SERIE B
VIRTUS ENTELLA VS VENEZIA PREDICTION & TIPS
- If at the school of the national cup, Virtus Entella has won all 2 matches, then in this arena, they are still looking for their first victory this season. Specifically, after 6 matches, the home team of Comudale only got 4 points after 4 draws and 2 losses, of which they just lost 1-5 at home to Lecce.
- Although Virtus Entella’s current performance is very bad, it can be seen that their performance has improved significantly over the past time, as evidenced by their previous four consecutive unbeaten matches with 1 win and 3 draws on all fronts, including a 2-2 draw at Brescia, the team that has just been relegated from Serie A this season.
- Venezia was just disappointed when they lost 1-2 to A.C Reggiana 1919 on a trip to this opponent’s field, which is an underrated team having just won 7 points after 5 games. The disappointment is also shown by the fact that their previous performance is very good when the previous 3 rounds were unbeaten with 2 wins and 1 draw, notably beat the entire team that owns the best achievement now, Empoli with the score 2-0.
- The current performance of coach Paolo Zanetti and his students is not too bad when they have won 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, one of the two defeats being against Frosinone, the team ranked 3rd in the rankings now.
This is a match that even though it has to be a guest on the opponent’s field, Venezia is the team that is more appreciated because they are the team with a better performance when there are 6 points more than this opponent after only 6 rounds and each Winning the team leading the leaderboard is Empoli in a convincing way. In addition, last season, Virtus Entella lost 0-2 against this opponent at home in the first leg and only got a draw in the second leg, even their form now much worse than last season.
For those reasons, the Virtus Entella vs Venezia prediction believes that the possibility of empty-handedness of the home team is completely possible.
Virtus Entella vs Venezia prediction: Virtus Entella 1 – 2 Venezia (H1: 0 – 1)
- Virtus Entella: Daniele Borra, Marco Chiosa, Michele Pellizzer, Fabrizio Poli, Filippo De Col, Davide Mazzocco, Andrea Paolucci, Marco Crimi, Giuseppe De Luca, Michele Currarino, Tomi Petrovic
- Venezia: Luca Lezzerini, Marco Modolo, Pietro Ceccaroni, Harvey St Clair, Gian Filippo Felicioli, Antonio Junior Vacca, Luca Fiordilino, Youssef Maleh, Francesco Forte, Mattia Aramu, Dennis Johnsen