The match review to the football Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction in J.League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 2nd September 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Quarter-finals
- Location: Noevir Stadium Kobe
HEAD TO HEAD
VISSEL KOBE VS KAWASAKI FRONTALE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- The recent performance of Vissel Kobe is quite unstable with only 1 victory, 3 draws and 1 defeat in the last 5 rounds. Therefore, coach Thorsten Fink’s army has now fallen to 9th on the rankings with 18 points after 14 matches. Now, they are about to enter the quarterfinals of the League Cup and welcome the top team Kawasaki Frontale.
- Currently the champion of the Japan League Cup, Vissel Kobe is on the way to defend the championship at the top of this school, but the current form will make them face a lot of difficulties. Anyway, the Noevir home team can still hope to make things happen in the upcoming confrontation when they return to their home field and held a draw with their opponents not long ago.
- Kawasaki Frontale entered the quarterfinals as the best team in Group A, they did not face too many difficulties to achieve 2 wins and 1 draw. In the J-League 1 arena, coach Toru Oniki and his students are leading the table with 32 points after 13 matches, the gap with the second-ranked team is quite large with 8 more points.
VISSEL KOBE VS KAWASAKI FRONTALE PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although just held the opponent in the 13th round, but that is still not enough to help Vissel Kobe receive too much confidence at this time. Looking at the achievement of only 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses in the last 6 home matches are also part of the reason why the team only at Noevir is in danger of being unable to defend the throne successfully.
- Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction: Kawasaki Frontale -1/4
- Kawasaki Frontale owns an attack that outperforms the rest, scoring 36 goals in the last 13 matches that have helped coach Toru Oniki and his students have a successful season if until the present. Not to mention, 9/10 previous confrontations between the two teams were already Over, if that would most likely be repeated in the next clash.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction:
- Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale: 1 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- The performance of Kawasaki Frontale right now is not good, but remember that it only appeared in the last 2 matches in J-League 1, and if you look at the performance from the beginning of the season, they are really hard to be defeat. Vissel Kobe’s determination to defend the throne is great, but there are not too many grounds for them to defeat their opponents in this confrontation.
- Select: VISSEL KOBE FT
- Vissel Kobe: Hiroki Iikura, Leo Osaki, Dankler Luiz de Souza Pereira, Gotoku Sakai, Daigo NISHI, Takuya Yasui, Sergi Samper Montana, Hotaru Yamaguchi, Dyanfres Douglas Chagas Matos, Kyogo Furuhashi, Keijiro Ogawa.
- Kawasaki Frontale: Jung Sung Ryong, Jesiel Cardoso Miranda, Shogo Taniguchi, Miki Yamane, Kyohei Noborizato, Ryota Oshima, Yasuto Wakisaka, Ao Tanaka, Reo Hatate, Ienaga Akihiro, Yu Kobayashi.