Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Red Diamonds prediction – Predict the soccer score of the match between Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Red Diamonds in round 31 of J.League held at 9:00 am on November 18, 2020
- Match date: 9:00 am on Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 31st
- Location: Noevir Stadium Kobe
- 11/11/2020 – Gamba Osaka 2 – 0 Vissel Kobe (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/08/2020 – Yokohama FC 1 – 0 Vissel Kobe (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/03/2020 – Shimizu S-Pulse 1 – 0 Vissel Kobe (H1: 0 – 1)
URAWA RED DIAMONDS
- 11/03/2020 – Hiroshima Sanfrecce 1 – 1 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Oita Trinita 0 – 0 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Urawa Red Diamonds 3 – 1 Cerezo Osaka (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/23/2020 – Urawa Red Diamonds 1 – 2 Vissel Kobe (H1: 1 – 1)
- 08/17/2019 – Vissel Kobe 3 – 0 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 1 – 0)
- 04/20/2019 – Urawa Red Diamonds 1 – 0 Vissel Kobe (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
VISSEL KOBE VS URAWA RED DIAMONDS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Vissel Kobe will enter their 31st round with a match that is expected to have difficulty when the opponent is in high form recently. Meanwhile, their recent performance is extremely poor, having lost all 3 matches. Worse, in the last 3 consecutive defeats, coach Thorsten Fink and his students also lost to weaker opponents like Shimizu S-Pulse or rookie Yokohama FC.
- The following statistics also show the weakness of Vissel Kobe’s enemies when the last 8 matches they drew only 1, won 1 and lost 6, in which the only draw was before Oita Trinita and the only victory against Vegalta, Sendai, the team is at the bottom of the rankings right now.
URAWA RED DIAMONDS
- Urawa Red Diamonds’ current performance is not bad, having scored 42 points after 12 wins 6 draws and 9 losses, in the absence of this team’s away record is very good when it got 24 points after 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses.
- It is worth mentioning that the recent performance of coach Tsuyoshi Otsuki’s team is quite stable when they were unbeaten in the last 6 rounds with 3 wins and 3 draws, of which the most impressive is the jubilant victory 3 -1 against Cerezo Osaka at home, remember this is the opponent they lost 0-3 in the first leg. In addition, in the last 6 away matches Urawa Red Diamonds is also unbeaten, including 3 wins, 3 draws.
Through the statistics and analysis of the current performance as well as the recent performance of the two teams, it can be seen that Urawa Red Diamonds is the dominant team when possessing a very stable performance during the long time past. Currently, Vissel Kobe has 4 more matches than this opponent but is fewer than 6 points, which shows that the strength of the home team is being underestimated.
In addition, in the last 4 visits on the field of this opponent, Urawa Red Diamonds has won. With these advantages, the Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Red Diamonds prediction thinks that the ability of the visitors to win is quite bright.
Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Red Diamonds prediction: Vissel Kobe 0 – 1 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 1)
- VISSEL KOBE: Simon Eastwood, Sam Long, Elliott Jordan Moore, Josh Ruffles, Sean Clare, Alejandro Rodriguez Gorrin, James Henry, Anthony Forde, Matt Taylor, Marcus McGuane, Daniel Agyei
- URAWA RED DIAMONDS: Will Jaaskelainen, Luke Offord, Omar Beckles, Harry Pickering, Perry Ng, Ryan Wintle, Callum Ainley, Tom Lowery, Mikael Mandron, Charlie Kirk, Daniel Powell