The match review to the football Washington D.C United vs New England prediction in MLS about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Washington D.C United vs New England prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: Tuesday 25th August 2020
- Event: MLS
- Location: Audi Field
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / MLS
WASHINGTON D.C UNITED VS NEW ENGLAND PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
WASHINGTON D.C UNITED
- The less convincing gameplay of the Washington DC United players has yet to improve this season as they currently have only 1 win against Inter Miami, the team with the worst performance of the current time without any points. Thus, after 6 rounds, they have only won 6 points after 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses, worth mentioning that they have not once won 4 consecutive rounds recently lost 1, including a goalless draw in FC Cincinnati’s away trip to the field in the previous round. One of the best matches of the Audi Field home team in the last 6 matches is to hold FC Toronto away from home.
- The current performance of the New England players is quite similar to their opponents in this match when they are also getting 1 win, 4 draws and 1 loss, but that is the win against Montreal Impact on the away field in round 2. In addition, the last 4 consecutive matches they did not win when they drew 3 and lost 1, in which in the last 2 matches they only got 1 point against the same opponent, Philadelphia Union, the team are having a pretty good record now with 14 points after 7 matches. The recent away record of the Bruce Arena coach’s team is quite bad when the last 3 games have not won with 2 draws and 1 loss, in which the match is best considered against Toronto when taking 1 point against the opponent. This strong player.
WASHINGTON D.C UNITED VS NEW ENGLAND PREDICTION TIPS:
- The head-to-head achievements of these two teams are very balanced when all of the last 3 encounters they are inconclusive. However, Washington DC United are dominant when playing at home, in which they have never lost to this opponent in 9 consecutive home matches recently, even won 7, drew 2. In addition, Their recent home results are not bad when they draw 1 and win 1 in their last 2 matches. Therefore, the ability of the home team to win the Audi Field team is quite positive.
- Washington D.C United vs New England prediction: Washington DC United -1/4
- The fact that both teams have been inconclusive in the last 3 encounters has shown that they understand each other too well and possess quite equal strength and that 2/3 match ends with a 1-1 draw. Furthermore, three-quarters of their last meetings ended with no more than 2 goals. The scoring performance of Washington D.C United is also very poor when the last 2 games did not score and only received 1 goal, New England also had only 1 goal after the last 2 matches. So, choose Under is reasonable.
- Select: Under 2.3/4
Washington D.C United vs New England prediction:
- Washington D.C United vs New England: 1 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- With the not too bad performance in the past time, Washington D.C United won 3 matches, drew 1 and lost only 1 of the last 5 matches, in which both home matches won. Meanwhile, they lost the match in 3/4 recent matches, in which the last 2 matches lost. In addition, with the rather bad away record, the confidence in the Bruce Arena coach’s army is not high. So, the above bet is a wise choice.
- Select: Washington D.C United FT
- Washington D.C United: Bill Hamid, Frederic Brillant, Steve Birnbaum, Chris Odoi Atsem, Joseph Mora, Junior Moreno, Julian Gressel, Russell Canouse, Yamil Asad, Felipe Campanholi Martins, Ulises Segura Machado
- New England: Matt Turner, Andrew Farrell, Antonio Mlinar Delamea, Brandon Bye, Alexander Büttner, Kelyn Rowe, Tajon Buchanan, Wilfried Zahibo, Cristian Penilla, Gustavo Leonardo Bou, Adam Buksa