Watford vs Blackburn Rovers prediction – WATFORD is having a dream start to the Championship this season. Therefore, at the reception of BLACKBURN ROVERS at Ashton Gate’s home ground in the next 6th round, The Robins fans have absolutely reason to be confident of a positive result.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Wednesday 21st October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Vicarage Road
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
WATFORD VS BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Since the beginning of the season until now, Watford players have played a total of 2 home matches and as a result, they have won all 6 points in these two matches, although that match is not really convincing when the score is only 1-0 against two rivals Middlesbrough and Luton Town is not overrated. Currently, after 5 matches, the performance of this team is not bad when it has won 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, of which the only failure is during a trip to the field of Reading and failed with the score 0-1.
- It was also a not too bad defeat for Watford when the opponent was in very good form when he was with Bristol City taking over the top two positions with the same 13 points.
- Blackburn Rovers has gone through 5 matches and currently, they only have 5 points after 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, the two opponents they have defeated are rookie Wycombe Wanderers and Derby County with the score of 5-0 and 4-0. In addition, the next match, the home team of Ewood Park had a not bad draw against Cardiff City, the team was highly appreciated for their ability this season.
- In the last round, Blackburn Rovers unexpectedly lost to Nottingham Forest at their home with a score of 0-1, so remember that it is a very weak opponent without 1 point with 4 consecutive defeats before.
WATFORD VS BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTION TIPS:
- With the victory over Derby County on the away field in the previous round, it is clear that Watford’s achievement is much better than that of Blackburn Rovers who lost to Nottingham Forest at home, the opponent did not have a point before. In addition, having won both home matches is also the strength of the team that has just been relegated from the Premier League this season. Therefore, the home team’s ability to spend 3 points is quite feasible.
Watford vs Blackburn Rovers prediction: Watford -1/2
- After 5 matches, Watford players won 10 points but only scored 3 goals and only received 1 goal, this shows that they have a relatively pragmatic but equally effective game. On the opposite side, after explosive performances in attack with 9 goals after 2 consecutive matches, in the last two matches, Blackburn Rovers has all fainted. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is difficult to happen.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Watford vs Blackburn Rovers prediction:
- Watford vs Blackburn Rovers: 1 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- In addition to the above advantages, the recent confrontation record supports the home team when the last 3 encounters, Watford did not lose to this opponent, even won the last meeting with a score of 1-0 at the home yard. In addition, it can be seen that Watford is very beneficial when playing at home when the last 5 matches they only failed against Manchester City and won the match in 4/5 matches. So, the above bet is a wise choice.
- Select: Watford FT
- Watford: Ben Foster, Christian Kabasele, Ben Wilmot, Craig Cathcart, Jeremy Ngakia, Nathaniel Chalobah, Ayotomiwa Dele Bashiru, James Garner, Francisco Femenia Far, Ismaila Sarr, Kiko, João Pedro Junqueira de Jesus
- Blackburn Rovers: Thomas Kaminski, Derrick Williams, Daniel Ayala, Amarii Bell, Ryan Nyambe, Bradley Johnson, Lewis Holtby, Joe Rothwell, Adam Armstrong, Ben Brereton, Tyrhys Dolan