The match review to the football Watford vs Norwich City prediction in the Premier League of English regarding the 2 teams’ latest performances and the most recent matches of the teams, H2H & goal stats, the precise stats of the upcoming matches, table standings ranking and match possible match outcome.
The prediction shall all be regarded to put down an effective wager on this match.
England: Premier League
2020-07-07 18:00 UK WATFORD – NORWICH CITY
- Match date: 6:00 pm UK on Tuesday 7th July 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 34th
- Location: Vicarage Road
WATFORD versus NORWICH PREVIOUS MATCHES:
The 34th round of the Premier League saw the final reverse as Watford took on Norwich at home. Both teams desperately need a victory to win relegation, so the match is expected to be fierce. The team that makes better use of the opportunity will have more chances to win.
Let’s compare 2 teams:
- Watford since the surprising victory over the champions Liverpool team has not won any more victories. They lost four and drew one of the last five rounds, the team’s score is 28 and ranked 16th in the rankings.
- Coach Nigel Pearson’s team can drop to relegation at any time, in this context, Norwich is the best opponent for Watford to accumulate points so of course, they will have to aim for victory. in this match.
- However, it is likely that there will be one more match Watford does not have the joy of winning.
- Norwich still has a chance of relegation, but their hopes are slim. With 21 points now, coach Daniel Farke’s team is only thinking of trying to win and hope for something special.
- With their current strength, meeting Watford at this time is a good opportunity to win and the visitors will play with the utmost determination to try to achieve the goal.
- It is possible that although they have to play away, with a little determination and luck, Norwich will be the winner of this match.
Watford vs Norwich City Prediction TIP:
ASIAN HANDICAP Watford vs Norwich City prediction
- The form is not too good at home, but Watford often produces interesting surprises such as defeating Liverpool or drawing Leicester City.
- Meanwhile, Norwich City usually does not have much audience when it comes to guests, as evidenced by 2 draws and 3 defeats in the last 5 trips.
- Therefore, failure is inevitable for guests.
Our Watford vs Norwich City prediction for this match is:
- Watford -1/2
OVER/UNDER Watford vs Norwich City prediction
- Not many people can appreciate the attack of these two teams when Watford scored only 2 goals in 3 matches but conceded 5 times.
- Norwich is even worse with just 1 goal but gets into the net picking up the ball 9 times in 4 matches. The weakness of the strikers will make this game somewhat tedious.
Our prediction for O/U:
- UNDER 2.1/2 goals
- A 2-0 win away from home in the first leg of the match showed that Watford was more appreciated. In general, the teachers and coaches of Nigel Pearson still keep better stability than the opponent, as well as the recent performance is also somewhat better.
- Therefore, with home advantage will be the basis for Watford to get all 3 points.
Our prediction for this is:
- Watford full-time to win
FINAL SCORE Watford vs Norwich City prediction
The first 45 minutes would have been fairly exciting, with plenty of scoring opportunities being created but none taking advantage and entering the break without a goal being scored.
Our Watford vs Norwich City prediction in final:
- Watford vs Norwich City H1: 0-0
- Watford vs Norwich City FT: 1-0
- Watford: Etienne Capoue, Ben Foster, Francisco Femenia Far Kiko, Christian Kabasele, Craig Dawson, Danny Welbeck, Adam Masina, Ismaila Sarr, Will Hughes, Tom Cleverley, Troy Deeney.
- Norwich City: Alexander Tettey, Kenny Mclean, Tim Krul, Timm Klose, Ben Godfrey, Lukas Rupp, Maximillian Aarons, Jamal Lewis, Emiliano Buendia Stati, Todd Cantwell, Teemu Pukki.