Wycombe Wanderers vs Watford prediction – English football tournaments always attract viewers by the attractiveness of each match. In particular, when coming to the first division, fans will see many familiar teams from the Premier League when these teams drop rank. In the 8th round, the team with the nickname The Hornets will have a trip to the Adams Park Stadium of the newly promoted team Wycombe Wanderers.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Adams Park
- 10/24/2020 – Norwich City 2 – 1 Reading (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/21/2020 – Reading 1 – 0 Wycombe Wanderers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Wycombe Wanderers 1 – 2 Reading (H1: 1 – 0)
- 1024//2020 – Watford 1 – 1 Bournemouth (H1 – 0)
- 10/22/2020 – Watford 3 – 1 Blackburn Rovers (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/17/2020 – Derby County 0 – 1 Watford (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/11/2012 – Watford 0 – 0 Wycombe Wanderers (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/27/2006 – Wycombe Wanderers 2 – 3 Watford (H1: 1 – 2)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
WYCOMBE WANDERERS VS WATFORD PREDICTION & TIPS
- After 7 rounds, not having a point when losing all 7 matches, scoring only 2 goals and having received 15 goals is what rookie Wycombe Wanderers has at this time, an achievement that showed their overall weakness in this year’s tournament.
- However, there is also progress in this team recently, although this progress has not brought a better performance, it is the last 3 matches they all lost with a difference of 1 goal. It is worth mentioning that all 3 of their opponents are highly appreciated, including the leading team of Reading with a loss with a minimum difference of 1 goal on the away field in round 6.
- Watford has had a fairly stable performance over the past time when they only lost 1, drew 1 and won 3 in the last 5 matches, worth mentioning that the only loss is against the team with the best performance at the moment, Reading with the score 0-1 away from home.
- In the previous round, although only got 1 point after the draw against Bournemouth, this is not a bad result to remember that it is one of the two teams that have not lost a match after the last 7 matches. In addition, coach Vladirmi Milos Ivis’s team has cut a series of 13 consecutive away games without winning (only in 90 minutes) with a victory over Derby County in the last away match.
If you look at the performance and achievements of the two teams after the last 7 matches, it can be easily recognized that this is an unequal match with the complete failure of rookie Wycombe Wanderers compared to this opponent. Although it is at home and has made more progress compared to the previous period, that is not enough to help this rookie hope to create a surprise. In addition, the fact that the away team is 14 points ahead of this opponent after only 7 matches shows that the difference in strength is huge.
Therefore, the Wycombe Wanderers vs Watford prediction believes that a convincing victory will belong to the team that played in the Premier League last season.
Wycombe Wanderers vs Watford prediction: Wycombe Wanderers 0 – 2 Watford (H1: 0 – 1)
- Wycombe Wanderers: Ryan Allsopp, Josh Knight, Anthony Stewart, Jack Grimmer, Joe Jacobson, Curtis Thompson, Dennis Adeniran, Matt Bloomfield, Scott Kashket, Daryl Horgan, Alex Samuel
- Watford: Ben Foster, William Troost-Ekong, Ben Wilmot, Christian Kabasele, Jeremy Ngakia, Nathaniel Chalobah, Domingos Quina, Tom Cleverley, Francisco Femenia Far, João Pedro Junqueira de Jesus, Kiko, Ken Sema