The match review to the football Yokohama FC vs Kashima Antlers prediction in J.League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Yokohama FC vs Kashima Antlers prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 19th August 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- Location: NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Football Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
YOKOHAMA FC VS KASHIMA ANTLERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Yokohama FC just got a 4-2 victory over Shonan Bellmare with a score of 4-2 in the reception of this opponent at home in the previous round. Although only beating one opponent who is ranked at the bottom of the table, it will also help them get excitement in the next matches and it is also a victory that helps them relieve their thirst when 4 consecutive rounds were empty-handed.
- In general, the recent performance of this rookie has improved markedly when the last 4 matches on all fronts, including 2 matches in this arena and the other 2 matches in the League Cup, Solidarity arena. As a result, they only lost 1-2 to the 3rd ranked team Gamba Osaka, drawing 1 and winning the remaining 2 matches.
- Kashima Antlers has a relatively poor record when they only got 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and 5 losses and is still sluggish in the lower half of the standings, namely the 12/18 team place. However, the recent performance and achievements of this team are also making clear progress when winning the last 3/4 matches in all aspects, the other is losing 2-3 against Kawasaki Frontiers in the match in the second round of the League Cup at home.
- In addition, after 5 consecutive defeats on away field, in the last 2 trips as a guest, coach Antonio Carloz Zago’s army all won and those were victories against weak opponents Oita Trinita and Shimizu S-Pulse.
YOKOHAMA FC VS KASHIMA ANTLERS PREDICTION TIPS:
- In addition to having good performance as well as the excitement after the jubilant victory in the previous round, the players of Yokohama FC are having the advantage at home, the fulcrum that they won all 5 matches at the end of last season. In addition, although the last meeting of the two teams took place in 2017, the results are also supporting this rookie when they have won on away field. Therefore, the ability of the home team to score in this clash is entirely possible.
- Yokohama FC vs Kashima Antlers prediction: Yokohama FC +3/4
- The weakness that rookie Yokohama FC has not been able to improve is that the defense is too bad, as evidenced by the fact that they have not once kept a clean sheet in 7 home matches this season on all fronts, even up to 6 games they received a lot. more than 1 goal lost. Meanwhile, the attackers are making progress when the last 4 matches all opened fire. On the other side of the front line, the players of Kashima Antlers are playing very effectively when all the last 5 matches they have 2 or more goals, but they also do not keep a clean sheet in 7 trips this season. Therefore, choosing Over is a wise decision.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Yokohama FC vs Kashima Antlers prediction:
- Yokohama FC vs Kashima Antlers: 1 – 0 (HT)
- Yokohama FC vs Kashima Antlers: 2 – 2 (FT)
- In addition to the advantages analyzed above, Yokohama FC has also received more confidence when they have never won in the last 4 matches with 3 wins and 1 draw. Even in the only loss in the last 4 matches, they only lost 1-2 against a strong opponent, Gamba Osaka on away field, worth mentioning that in that match, they had an even stance against this opponent, including 7 hits on target. So the home team will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Yokohama FC: Rokutan, Calvin Jong-A-Pin, Masahiko Inoha, Yutaro Hakamata, Magno Jose da Silva Maguinho, Kensuke Sato, Tatsuki Seko, Yusuke Matsuoka, Kazunari Ichimi, Takuya Matsuura, Yusuke Minagawa
- Kashima Antlers: Taiki Yamada, Sho Ito, Ryota Nagaki, Ryotaro Araki, Nago Shintaro, Ikuma Sekigawa, Ryohei Shirasaki, Tatsuki Nara, Daiki Sugioka, Itsuki Someno, Atsuto Uchida