The match review to the football Yokohama Marinos vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction in J.League about the competing teams’ current performances and their current matches, the detailed stats of the qualities, upcoming match H2H matches, goal stats, table standings ranking, and possible match results. The Yokohama Marinos vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction should all be considered to put down an effective wager on this match.
- Match date: 9:00 am on Saturday 5th September 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 14th
- Location: International Stadium Yokohama
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS KAWASAKI FRONTALE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- In the last 3 seasons, Yokohama Marinos and Kawasaki Frontale are the two teams that won the championship, in which Kawasaki Frontale was crowned for two consecutive seasons and last season was Yokohama Marinos so it can be said that this will be a very-awaited battle even though the score difference between the two teams is far from this.
- The current form of the defending champion of this tournament is very good when being unbeaten in the last 4 consecutive matches with 3 wins and 1 draw, in which Vissel Kobe has just held a draw in the previous round with a billion number 3-3 on the away field. The past performance has shown the great progress of Yokohama Marinos when they only won 1, drew 1 and lost 2 in their previous 4 matches.
- If they win this match, the Kawasaki Frontale players will have a pretty big gap with their chasing opponent Cerezo Osaka when they are currently leading the standings and 8 points ahead of this opponent, in which played more than 1 match. The recent performance of the Toru Oniki’s coaching team is somewhat worse than the beginning of the season, as evidenced by the last 3 rounds they won 1, drew 1 and lost 1, in which, the only team in the group with the red light was won by Shimizu S-Pulse in the previous round.
- In addition, Kawasaki Frontale’s recent away record is also not good when the last 4 matches only won 1, drew 2 and lost 1, of which 2 times it was impossible to surpass Nagoya Grampus Eight with 1 draw and 1 loss.
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS KAWASAKI FRONTALE PREDICTION TIPS:
- The advantage for Kawasaki Frontale players is that they have a much better record than this opponent, 14 points more specifically after 14 matches. However, keep in mind that in the last encounter, Yokohama Marinos had a destructive victory on the away field with a score of 4-1 and they are in high form right now, especially when playing on the home field with 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 matches. So a good result for the home team is quite possible.
- Yokohama Marinos vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction: Yokohama Marinos +1/2
- One of the obvious advances in the past Yokohama Marinos is the effectiveness of the attacking front when all the last 4 matches they scored 3 or more goals but never kept a clean sheet in 6 consecutive matches. Recently, even in the last 4 matches, they received 8 goals. Meanwhile, Kawasaki Frontale’s attackers are proving to be extremely scary when they have 41 goals after only 14 matches. Therefore, a score chase in this confrontation is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 3.3/4
Yokohama Marinos vs Kawasaki Frontale prediction:
- Yokohama Marinos vs Kawasaki Frontale: 2 – 1 (H1: 1 – 1)
- With very stable progress as well as performance in recent years, Yokohama Marinos has won the match in 3/4 recent matches, including the last 2 home matches. Meanwhile, there have been signs of decline in the team that is leading the standings in recent times and has lost the match in 3/4 recent away matches after a poor record of winning only 1/4 of this match. Therefore, the home team is considered to be a much more reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Yokohama Marinos: Park Ir-Kyu, Thiago Martins Bueno, Shinnosuke Hatanaka, Ryuta Koike, Kida Takuya, Takahiro Ogihara, Theeraton Bunmathan, Marcos Junio Lima dos Santos, Erik Nascimento de Lima, Marcos Jun, Ado Onaiu, Daizen Maeda
- Kawasaki Frontale: Jung Sung Ryong, Jesiel Cardoso Miranda, Shogo Taniguchi, Miki Yamane, Shintaro kurumayasi, Yasuto Wakisaka, Hokuto Shimoda, Hidemasa Morita, Leandro Damiao da Silva dos Santos, Taisei Miyashiro, Reo Hatate