Yokohama Marinos vs Oita Trinita prediction – The defeat against Vissel Kobe in the last round caused Yokohama Marinos to slow down after a period of extreme sublimation before. And in the next round, welcoming Oita Trinita who is also playing stably will be a difficult challenge, but the chance for Yokohama Marinos to show their desire to win.
- Match date: 7:00 am on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 21st
- Location: International Stadium Yokohama
- 10/04/2020 – Yokohama Marinos 2 – 3 Vissel Kobe (H1: 1 – 2)
- 09/30/2020 – Yokohama Marinos 1 – 1 Sagan Tosu (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Kashiwa Reysol 1 – 3 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/03/2020 – Oita Trinita 2 – 1 Shimizu S-Pulse (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/27/2020 – Kashima Antlers 0 – 2 Oita Trinita (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/23/2020 – Oita Trinita 0 – 2 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/15/2020 – Oita Trinita 1 – 0 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/06/2019 – Yokohama Marinos 1 – 0 Oita Trinita (H1: 0 – 0)
- 03/17/2019 – Oita Trinita 2 – 0 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
Yokohama Marinos vs Oita Trinita PREDICTION & TIPS
- Yokohama Marinos’ journey to defend the championship is facing a lot of difficulties and even their ability to fulfill their goals is impossible. The proof is that they currently have only 34 points after 10 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses, are 22 points behind the leading team and also played more than 2 matches played.
- In addition, the current form of the defending champion is very bad when the last 2 rounds they only drew 1 and lost 1, even those were at home and against undervalued opponents. If the Yokohama Marinos attacker is effectively playing with 46 goals, the defense is very bad when they have received 38 goals after 23 rounds.
- Oita Trinita is the team with the most improvement in the past time in this tournament, in particular, they have won 5/6 recent matches, which even defeated the second-ranked team on the standings now, FC Tokyo on away field with the score 3-2.
- After 21 rounds, they only got 8 wins but 5 of them were in the last 6 rounds. In addition, the progress of coach Tomohiro Katanosaka’s team is also reflected in the recent impressive away record, which is that they have won all three consecutive matches, something they have never done before when they only drew 1 and lost 5 in the previous 6 consecutive away matches.
It is clear that class is what the defending champion of this tournament is completely outperforming this opponent. However, remember that in the first leg, Yokohama Marinos once embraced hatred for this team after losing 1-0 and the opponent is making great progress recently. The success of defeating two fierce rivals FC Tokyo and Kashima Antlers in the last two away matches of Oita Trinita will be a warning for the home team in this match. Therefore, the Yokohama Marinos vs Oita Trinita prediction believes that the away team can completely surprise in this confrontation and a draw is worthy of their recent efforts.
Yokohama Marinos vs Oita Trinita prediction: Yokohama Marinos 2 – 2 Oita Trinita (H1: 1 – 1)
- Yokohama Marinos: Yuji Kajikawa, Kida Takuya, Thiago Martins Bueno, Makito Ito, Ryo Takano, Wada Takuya, Kota Mizunuma, Takahiro Ogihara, Eitaro Matsuda, Daizen Maeda, Jose Antonio dos Santos Junior
- Oita Trinita: Kyeong-geon Mun, Yoshinori Suzuki, Misao Yuto, Tomoki Iwata, Yuta Koide, Toshio Shimakawa, Yuji Hoshi, Yushi Hasegawa, Tatsuya Tanaka, Kozuka Kazuki, Daiki Watari