Yokohama Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse is a confrontation that will take place at 10:30 am on September 16. This is a match in the 24th round of J.League. Yokohama Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best team for yourself.
- Match date: 10:30 am on Wednesday 16th September 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 24th
- Location: International Stadium Yokohama
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS SHIMIZU S-PULSE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Yokohama Marinos is disappointing when both rounds are empty, but it is not too bad performance when both opponents are highly appreciated. Specifically, they lost 1-3 against the top team at the moment Kawasaki Frontale and just lost 1-2 to Nagoya Grampus Eight.
- Looking at the current performance of the home team, Nissan, it is difficult to recognize that this is the team that was crowned last season when they only gained 21 points after 6 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses. Their forte in this season can be considered at home matches when they have won 13 points after 8 matches, in which in the last 5 matches won 3, drew 1 and lost only 1.
- Shimizu S-Pulse is showing a comprehensive weakness as it currently has 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 10 losses, so it is the team that ranks at the bottom of the rankings at the moment and only 3 points higher than the bottom team but kicks more than 1 match.
- The performance of this team in recent times is even worse than in the early part of the season when all 5 consecutive matches of the past failed to bring 1 point, the closest one was the 1-4 defeat against Sanfrecce Hiroshima. Even worse, two matches ago, coach Peter Cklamovski and his students were also beaten by the rookie Yokohama FC with a score of 2-3 on their own home field.
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS SHIMIZU S-PULSE PREDICTION TIPS:
- Less than a month ago, Shimizu S-Pulse failed this main opponent with a score of 3-4 right at home. In addition, although the current performance of the defending champions of this tournament is not very good, they are playing very effectively in home matches when in the last 5 matches won 3, drew 1 and lost only 1 match against a strong opponent is the team leading the standings Kawasaki Frontale. Therefore, 3 points are considered a not too difficult task for Yokohama Marinos in this showdown.
- Yokohama Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse prediction: Yokohama Marinos FT
- Statistics show that Yokohama Marinos’ home field scoring performance is very good when the last 15 consecutive games on all fronts they have opened fire, the gesture is that 2/3 of these are the matches they scored from 3 goals. Meanwhile, the weakness of Shimizu S-Pulse is evident in their catastrophic defense when they have received 35 goals in just 15 matches, even when they went into the net to pick up the ball 18 times in just 5 recent matches. Therefore, the ability to be Over is very likely to happen.
- Select: Over FT
Yokohama Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse prediction:
- Yokohama Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse: 3 – 1 (H1: 2 – 0)
- In addition to beating this opponent in the first leg on away field less than a month ago, Yokohama Marinos is 13 points ahead of this opponent and only kicked more than 1 match. With the good home performance, Nissan’s home team won the match in the last 2/3 matches, while in addition to the poor performance in the past, the confidence for Shimizu S-Pulse is very low. When the last 3 away matches lost 2 match matchup and drew 1. So, the above bet is a wise choice.
- Select: Yokohama Marinos FT
- Yokohama Marinos: Park Ir-Kyu, Shinnosuke Hatanaka, Thiago Martins Bueno, Theeraton Bunmathan, Ryuta Koike, Marcos Junio Lima dos Santos, Marcos Jun, Amano Jun, Takahiro Ogihara, Jose Antonio dos Santos Junior, Erik Nascimento de Lima, Eitaro Matsuda
- Shimizu S-Pulse: Takuo Okubo, Yugo Tatsuta, Andrevaldo de Jesus dos Santos, Ryo Okui, Valdo, Ryo Takeuchi, Renato Augusto Santos Junior, Takashi Kanai, Sergio Dutra Junior, Shota Kaneko, Keita Nakamura, Carlinhos Junior