Yokohama Marinos vs Urawa Red Diamonds prediction – This season can be said to be a failed season for Yokohama Marinos, the consecutive defeat in recent rounds makes Ange Postecoglou’s team soon lose hope of competing for a continental cup next season. Although only 5 points behind the top 3 teams, Yokohama Marinos has played more than 3 matches and they have only 4 rounds left to finish the season.
- Match date: 7:00 am on Saturday 14th November 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 27th
- Location: International Stadium Yokohama
- 11/03/2020 – Yokohama Marinos 2 – 3 Kashima Antlers (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/28/2020 – Hiroshima Sanfrecce 3 – 1 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – FC Tokyo 0 – 4 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 0)
URAWA RED DIAMONDS
- 11/03/2020 – Hiroshima Sanfrecce 1 – 1 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Oita Trinita 0 – 0 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Urawa Red Diamonds 3 – 1 Cerezo Osaka (H1:2 – 1)
- 07/04/2020 – Urawa Red Diamonds 0 – 0 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/13/2019 – Yokohama Marinos 3 – 1 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 1 – 0)
- 04/05/2019 – Urawa Red Diamonds 0 – 3 Yokohama Marinos (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS URAWA RED DIAMONDSPREDICTION & TIPS
- Yokohama Marinos is expected to have a not easy match in the 31st round when the opponent is in high form and this is also the opponent they did not win in the first leg. In addition, the current form of the defending champion is very bad, having failed both matches in a row, in which the focus of disaster on the defense when both of them lost 3 goals lost per match.
- It can be seen that Yokohama Marinos often play very effectively against big teams but many times disappoints weaker opponents, as evidenced by the two rounds in the last 27 and 28th rounds they have defeated both Nagoya Grampus and FC Tokyo.
URAWA RED DIAMONDS
- Urawa Red Diamonds is in an impressive sprint when they have 6 consecutive rounds, they have not lost any match when they win 3 and draw 3, in which the most impressive is the jubilant 3-1 victory in the reception of Cerezo Osaka, the opponent they lost with a 3-goal gap in the first leg.
- In addition, the recent away record of coach Tsuyoshi Otsuki and his students is very good when they were unbeaten in the last 6 matches away from home with 3 wins and 3 draws. Thus, after 27 rounds, Urawa Red Diamonds is getting 42 points after 12 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses, of which the away record is quite good with 24 points after 17 games.
Despite being the current champion of the tournament, the severe decline for much of the season left Yokohama Marinos as a big man when looking at their current performance. Meanwhile, Urawa Red Diamonds is showing tireless efforts during the past time and they have been answered by having gone through 6 consecutive unbeaten matches, including winning Cerezo Osaka, also the team that not long ago destroyed Yokohama Marinos with a score of 4-1 at home.
Therefore, the Yokohama Marinos vs Urawa Red Diamonds prediction finds that the away team can completely surprise in this confrontation with a victory.
Yokohama Marinos vs Urawa Red Diamonds prediction: Yokohama Marinos 1 – 2 Urawa Red Diamonds (H1: 0 – 1)
- Yokohama Marinos: Yohei Takaoka, Makito Ito, Thiago Martins Bueno, Ryuta Koike, Ken Matsubara, Kida Takuya, Marcos Junio Lima dos Santos, Takahiro Ogihara, Marcos Jun, Jose Antonio dos Santos Junior, Erik Nascimento de Lima, Kota Mizunuma
- Urawa Red Diamonds: Shusaku Nishikawa, Tomoaki Makino, Takuya Iwanami, Tomoya Ugajin, Daiki Hashioka, Ewerton da Silva Pereira, Kazuki Nagasawa, Koya Yuruki, Shinzo Koroki, Quenten Geordie Felix Martinus, Yuki Muto