Yokohama Marinos vs Vegalta Sendai is a confrontation that will take place at 10:30 am on September 23. This is a match in the 18th round of the J.League – Japanese national championship. Yokohama Marinos vs Vegalta Sendai prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 10:30 am on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 18th
- Location: International Stadium Yokohama
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS VEGALTA SENDAI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- In the last 5 consecutive rounds, in the first 3 rounds, the players of Yokohama Marinos have in turn lost the match against strong opponents like Kawasaki Frontale, Nagoya Grampus or Cerezo Osaka, and the last 2 matches against teams in the group. At the end of the standings were Shimizu S-Pulse and the most recent Sagan Tosu, they all won jubilantly with more than 1 goal difference.
- With only gaining 27 points after 8 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses is arguably a disappointing achievement for the defending champion of the tournament. The thing that Yokohama Marinos needs to improve the most is the defense when they have received 32 goals, the most 10 teams since the top of the rankings and down.
- It is undeniable that Vegalta Sendai’s comprehensive weakness as they are currently in the penultimate position of the standings with only 11 points after 2 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses, even 2 wins. They got both against weak opponents, namely Vissel Kobe and bottom team Shonan Bellmare.
- In addition, the recent performance of coach Takashi Kiyama and his students is extremely bad when 7 recent consecutive matches they have lost 6 and drawn 1, including 6 rounds in this front and the other match was in the League Cup. Even worse than in the previous round, Vegalta Sendai lost a lot with a 3-goal gap against a very weak opponent, Oita Trinita.
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS VEGALTA SENDAI PREDICTION TIPS:
- It can be seen that, with the strength and party level of the defending champion, Yokohama Marinos often does not have difficulty with the teams in the last group of the standings, the most obvious evidence is in the last two rounds. Moreover, Vegalta Sendai is also an opponent who is ranked at the bottom of the standings, so it will be difficult for them to stay in front of this opponent, the team is better than them in all aspects. So 3 points are said to be within reach for the home team.
- Yokohama Marinos vs Vegalta Sendai prediction: Yokohama Marinos -1.1/4
- Yokohama Marinos’ attackers are playing too quality when they own 37 goals after 19 matches, in which the last 2 matches each game scored 3 goals. However, the defense is also a problem that this bounce has not been able to overcome when it currently has received 32 goals, of which the last 5/6 home matches did not keep a clean sheet. Vegalta Sendai has scored in all 9 recent away matches, 8 of which they conceded. Therefore, choosing Over is a wise decision.
- Select: Over 3.1/4
Yokohama Marinos vs Vegalta Sendai prediction:
- Yokohama Marinos vs Vegalta Sendai: 3 – 1 (H1: 1 – 1)
- In the last 4 encounters of these two teams, Yokohama Marinos has owned a completely overwhelming record when they are unbeaten with 3 wins and 1 draw, in which in the first leg this season they spent win on away field. In addition, the home team with quite good form in the past has won the two recent matches, while the belief for Vegalta Sendai is that there is no basis when the last 3 matches are lost. So, choosing the above bet is wise.
- Select: Yokohama Marinos FT
- Yokohama Marinos: Hiroki Iikura, Dankler, Hirofumi Watanabe, Ryuho Kikuchi, Sergi Samper, Takuya Yasui, Hotaru Yamaguchi, Gotoku Sakai, Kyogo Furuhashi, Daigo Nishi, Noriaki Fujimoto.
- Vegalta Sendai: Takaoka, Takahashi, Takahashi, Mitsumaru, Kobayashi, Fukuta, Cuenca, Harakawa, Cho, Matsuoka, Toyoda