The reviews to the football Yokohama vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima prediction in J.League about the stats of the past matches, the 2 competing teams’ form, recent matches of the teams, table standings ranking, H2H & goal stats and match possible match outcome.
- Match date: 9:00 am on Saturday 1st August 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 8th
Yokohama vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Prediction recommendation:
H1 Yokohama vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Prediction:
- In the round of 08 Japanese leagues, Yokohama FC will be played at home and welcome the Sanfrecce Hiroshima team. In the previous round, both of them did not give us good results. So both teams are very determined in this round.
- Host Yokohama FC is having a difficult season when they are ranked 14th with 5 points after 7 rounds. This result comes from 1 win 2 draws and 4 losses. Their offensive play is not too explosive this season when there are 7 goals. At the same time, they are also not getting the focus on the defense when conceding 16 goals. Before the welcome of Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Yokohama FC had a home defeat to Urawa Red Diamonds with a score of 0-2.
- On the other hand, Sanfrecce Hiroshima also entered the season with little success. Sanfrecce Hiroshima is currently in 10th place with 7 points after 06 rounds. This result comes from 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses. Their attack has 8 goals this season. While the defense conceded 5 goals. Before the trip to Yokohama FC, Sanfrecce Hiroshima had a defeat on the pitch of Gamba Osaka with a score of 1-0.
- The Sanfrecce Hiroshima away team is currently a slightly more evaluated team in terms of strength. However, Sanfrecce Hiroshima is having to play away and they also have a way of playing in the defensive. So they will actively defend in the first half and most likely the first 45 ended without any goals scored.
The best Yokohama vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Prediction:
- First half score: Yokohama FC 0-0 Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- Asian Handicap 1: 0:0
- European first half match: DRAW HT
- O/U match first half: UNDER
- Yokohama FC host is in low performance, as evidenced by their continuous defeat in the last 3 matches. The main reason for the recent dropping results comes from the defense when conceding 11 goals in 3 matches. Meanwhile, the attack is not effective when only 1 goal / 3 matches. The performance of Yokohama FC at home has not been any better since the last 5 home games they have not yet given themselves a victory (1 draw, 4 losses). So the home field is not too big an advantage for Yokohama in this match.
- On the other side, Sanfrecce Hiroshima’s performance is not good. They have 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 5 matches. Sanfrecce Hiroshima’s attack is playing poorly when he has given himself 1 goal / 3 matches. However, they are focusing on the defense when only conceding 3 goals / 3 matches. Sanfrecce Hiroshima’s away form is getting more positive results when the last 4 away games have 2 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss.
- Both teams are not in good shape. However, Sanfrecce Hiroshima is still showing bad performance when playing away from home. Meanwhile, despite the home-field advantage, Yokohama FC is not taking advantage of that advantage. At the same time, in the past 5 matches of the two teams, there were 4 matches that Sanfrecce Hiroshima won and 1 draw. After all, both are determined to get 3 points in this match, so the two teams will rise in the second half. With the defense in loose play, Yokohama FC is likely to make mistakes and let the team The visitors have the final goal to set the score for this match.
Best Yokohama vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima Prediction:
- Goals for 2nd half, Full time: Yokohama FC 0-1 Sanfrecce Hiroshima
- Asian in the second half, Full time: Sanfrecce Hiroshima -0.25
- O/U 2nd, Full time: UNDER
- 2nd half European odds, Full time: Sanfrecce Hiroshima FT
Lineup Norrby IF vs Eskilstuna
- Yokohama FC: Minami, Kusano, Kitazume, Inoha, Jong-a-Pin, Tashiro, Takeda, Sato, Nakayama, Domingues, Laajab.
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima: Osako, Nogami, Araki, Inagaki, Morishima, Higashi, , Kashiwa, Kawabe, Sasaki, Vieira, Rayner.