Young Boys vs AS Roma prediction – In the next round of the Europa League, fans will be watching the exciting match when Young Boys and AS Roma encounter each other. Young Boys is also a familiar team in the C2 arena. Meanwhile, Roma really wants to win the championship this season to play in C1.
- Match date: 4:55 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 1st
- Location: Wankdorf Stadion
YOUNG BOYS VS AS ROMA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Looking at the last 5 matches, Young Boys is showing a stable face. Specifically, Young Boys did not have to receive any failure. Instead, this team has 4 wins and 1 draw, respectively 80%. Latest match: Young Boys defeated Xamax with a score of 1-0.
- On the other side of the front line, AS Roma is showing a lack of form of stability in the last 5 matches. The best that AS Roma has done stopped at 2 wins. On the contrary, AS Roma lost 1 match and drew 2 times, corresponding to a 20% loss rate.
- The bookmaker sets the Asian odds for this confrontation at 0: 1/2. The team at the top of the match is AS Roma and handicaps Young Boys 0.5 goal. Players bet money for AS Roma to win when this team got the final victory. AS Roma owns a rate of 1.82, Young Boys’ is 2.0.
Young Boys vs AS Roma prediction: Select AS Roma
- With the last 5 matches of Young Boys: Stability is clearly shown in the attack. 7 is the total number of goals Young Boys owns in their hands, corresponding to a 1.4 goals/game scoring performance. In addition, the defense is very solid when losing 1 goal. Considering the Over/Under odds of 2.75, Under had won 3 times.
- With the last 5 games of AS Roma: The defense is having problems that need to be improved. The number of goals currently lost to AS Roma must reach the 8th milestone. Thus, in 1 match AS Roma conceded 1.6 times. In addition, the attackers are defusing antlers with 9 goals. Considering the financial result of 2.75, Considering the Over/Under odds of 2.75, Under had won 1 time.
- The bookmaker gives the odds of Over/Under for this confrontation is 2.75. Players bet to win money if two teams score 3 or more goals. Over has a rate of 1.93, Under is 1.85.
Young Boys vs AS Roma prediction: Under 2.75
- Young Boys vs AS Roma have never had a direct confrontation with each other. Entering the next match, home-field advantage will bring a lot of confidence to Young Boys. However, AS Roma also have a high chance of winning points. Experts rated the winning rate of Young Boys vs AS Roma is 25% – 39%.
- The dealer gives the European odds for the next match to be 4.1, 3.7 and 1.75. These three odds will correspond to the result that Young Boys wins, loses and draws.
- Select: AS Roma FT
- Young Boys: David Von Ballmoos, Fabian Lustenberger, Silvan Hefti, Vincent Sierro, Jean Pierre Nsame, Ulisses Alexandre Garcia, Christian Fassnacht, Mohamed Ali, Ngoumo Ngamaleu, Cedric Zesiger, Felix Khonde Mambimbi
- AS Roma: Antonio Mirante, Leonardo Spinazzola, Ibanez, Gianluca Mancini, Jordan Veretout, Pedro, Henrik Mkhitaryan, Lorenzo Pellegrini, Edin Dzeko, Marash Kumbulla, Davide Santon