Young Boys vs CSKA Sofia prediction – Currently, Young Boys is facing a lot of difficulties in Group A. The way that the Swiss football representative shows in the European Cup is not really convincing. Meanwhile, CSKA Sofia is showing their immaturity in the European Cup. So the 3-point goal is what the home team is aiming for in the upcoming match.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Stade de Suisse
- 10/30/2020 – CFR Cluj 1 – 1 Young Boys (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Young Boys 2 – 1 Luzern (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/22/2020 – Young Boys 1 – 2 AS Roma (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/01/2020 – CSKA Sofia 1 – 0 Tsarsko Selo (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/30/2020 – AS Roma 0 – 0 CSKA Sofia (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Arda 1 – 1 CSKA Sofia (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP A
YOUNG BOYS VS CSKA SOFIA PREDICTION & TIPS
- Young Boys is a leading force in the Swiss National Championship and for the last 3 consecutive seasons, they have all been crowned champions. Currently, they are also showing the bravery of a leading team in the domestic arena when temporarily leading the standings with 11 points after 3 wins and 2 draws.
- However, despite being expected in the European arena, coach Gerardo Seoane and his students are disappointing when they only get 1 point after 1 draw and 1 loss after 2 matches. In the Europa League last season, even their group was very strong for Porto, Rangers and Feyenoord, but what Young Boys got was not bad with 8 points after 6 matches, just 1 and 2 points below the leading teams, respectively.
- CSKA Sofia is also facing a lot of difficulties in the group stage this year when they currently only get 1 point after 2 matches. However, in the last match, they had an excellent draw with AS Roma at Olimpico, the team is unbeaten in recent 7 consecutive matches in all competitions with 4 wins and 3 draws.
- It was also arguably the most successful match for the Bulgarian team as their recent performance has been poor. Specifically, during the last 6 matches on all fronts, they have only won 1 match, which is a victory with a minimum difference of 1-0 against Tsarsko Selo in the previous round at home in the domestic arena.
Just holding a very strong opponent, AS Roma, on an away field will definitely create good psychological momentum for the Bulgarian representative on this trip. However, this is an argument not easy trip to CSKA Sofia when their opponents are highly appreciated for their experience in the European arena, typically last season they were just below the team that took the spot to knock out round exactly 1 point.
In addition, Young Boys also has one more advantage that is playing at home, which has helped them win 17/18 matches recently. Therefore, the Young Boys vs CSKA Sofia prediction believes that a victory will belong to the Swiss team.
Young Boys vs CSKA Sofia prediction: Young Boys 3 – 1 CSKA Sofia (H1: 1 – 0)
- Young Boys: David von Ballmoos, Mohamed Camara, Cedric Zesiger, Silvan Hefti, Quentin Maceiras, Fabian Lustenberger, Michel Aebischer, Christian Fassnacht, Jean Pierre Nsame, Elia Meschack, Nicolas Moumi Ngamaleu
- CSKA Sofia: Gustavo Busatto, Valentin Antov, Petar Zanev, Thibaut Vion, Bradley Mazikou, Younousse Sankhare, Geferson Cerqueira Teles, Amos Youga, Ali Sowe, Jerome Sinclair, Georgi Yomov