Zorya Lugansk vs AEK Athens prediction – The home team Zorya Luhansk is a relatively unknown name in the European arena. So the performance of Zorya Luhansk after 2 rounds is very modest. Meanwhile, the Greek representative AEK Athens was not much better than the opponent. So the next match will be an opportunity for the two teams to gain the first points.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Thursday 5th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Slavutych-Arena
- 11/02/2020 – FC Inhulets Petrove 1 – 1 Zorya Lugansk (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/30/2020 – Zorya Lugansk 1 – 2 Sporting Braga (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/26/2020 – Zorya Lugansk 4 – 0 Rukh Vynnyky (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/02/2020 – AEK Athens 2 – 1 OFI Crete (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/30/2020 – AEK Athens 1 – 2 Leicester City (H1: 0 – 2)
- 10/26/2020 – Pas Giannina 0 – 1 AEK Athens (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE, GROUP G
ZORYA LUGANSK VS AEK ATHENS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Both Zorya Lugansk vs AEK Athens have not got any points after two matches in Group G when they both lost to Leicester City and Sporting Braga. Currently, Zorya Lugansk is not in good shape when the last 7 matches on all fronts they only won 1, drew 4 and lost 2, of which the only victory was against Rukh Vynnyky, the team at the bottom of the league ranking.
- The Ukraine national championship has not yet won a single victory. In the last 2 defeats in this group stage, the home team Slavutych Arena lost to Leicester City with a 3-goal difference not removed on away field, then lost 1-2 to the Portuguese representative, Sporting Braga at home.
- AEK Athens also started this group badly like their opponents in this match but they lost 1-2 to the Premier League representative at home and 0-3 to Sporting Braga away. On the domestic front, they are in good shape when they have won the last 2 matches, thereby temporarily ranked 3rd on the table at the moment with 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.
- However, in the last match in the reception of the Leicester City Newspaper Flock, AEK Athens had a good posture against this much-appreciated opponent, even better ball control and making the opponent have many difficulties.
Both have failed in the last 2 matches, both scored 1 goal and received 5 goals but can see that what AEK Athens did in the previous round is much better than the 0-3 defeat of Zorya Lugansk in front of the representative from Portugal is Sporting Braga. Moreover, in the current domestic arena, the Greek team is getting better results and performance, so it more or less helps them comfortably head towards the European front.
With these advantages, the Zorya Lugansk vs AEK Athens prediction believes that this will be a difficult match for the home team and AEK Athens’s ability to win is very feasible.
Zorya Lugansk vs AEK Athens prediction: Zorya Lugansk 0 – 1 AEK Athens (H1: 0 – 1)
- Zorya Lugansk: Nikola Vasilj, Lovro Cvek, Vitally Vernydub, Dmytro Khomchenovskiy, Denys Favorov, Dmytro Ivanisenia, Yegor Nazaryna, Vladyslav Kochergin, Maxim Lunev, Vladyslav Kabaev, Vladlen Yurchenko
- AEK Athens: Panagiotis Tsintotas, Ionut Nedelcearu, Stratos Svarnas, Emanuel Mariano Insua, Michalis Bakakis, Yevgen Shakhov, Helder Filipe Oliveira Lopes, Nenad Krsticic, Marko Livaja, Petros Mantalos, Karim Ansarifard